Factura Executive Recruitment
- Director or VP level Search & Selection executive recruitment (headhunting), for senior Interim Manager and Permanent positions (see examples below), UK and International projects, across sectors including: lean manufacturing, operations technical, research, greentech, cleantech engineering and programmes supply chain, service and logistics lean transformation and TPS including health, banking, finance and transactional sectors aerospace, defence, automotive, process, chemicals electronics,... Read More
- Interim management is the provision of an experienced Executive to solve your short-term problem, to carry out a specific task within an organisation - such as during periods of senior organisational restructure, or where a specific step-change project is required.
We use proven Interim Managers, always... Read More
- Talent management is about us becoming the eyes and ears of our client to identify talented leaders relevant to their industry, culture and future needs.
We have usually developed an already deep relationship with our client, and we have a good idea of which people will fit with them. We work with our client to... Read More
- It can be vital that the preferred candidate will fit with or complement the existing Board or Management Team. It can also be revealing for the existing team to undertake a management assessment process to enhance the understanding of the existing team dynamics and hence the ideal specification for a new... Read More
- An Executive seeking to secure a new position can benefit greatly from professional support. Factura's Consultants work with each individual to maximise their opportunity to find their next career move. This is a practical, hands-on service.
Although this service is often paid for by the previous employer, it is... Read More
IMSA, the International Management Search Association, has launched a new website, which contains a host of information about its international executive search activity. IMSA has offices worldwide ran by individual owner-managed partners.
| Previous Assignments